NO! I just wrote a whole letter that was all detailed and pretty but
the computer exited out... And there is no draft. And I only have 5
minutes now.... Sorry for the shortness of this letter than. Here are
a few key points.
1. The branch here is amazing. In the past 2 weeks we have received
10 references and have a good number of investigators as a result.
2. The sister and mom of Gerardo are taking lessons. The sister is
really receptive and always keeps the commitments. The branch really
reached out to accepting her. The mom likes being independent. She
has a slight problem with the commandments. She saw the change that
Gerardo went through and wants this for her kids, but not for her. We
are praying for her.
3. We have a new investigator. Her name is N. Not really but that´s
what I´m going to address her as. She is the daughter of a less
active. She really wants to be baptized and start a new life because
she has a lot of bad experiences in her past.
4. We are working really hard in an area called Bicentenario. There
is only one member family that lives there so we mainly yell at doors
all day long. And talk to people on the street. We made friend with 2
dogs and they follow us around everyone. Even to our house at night.
I have pictures but I´ll include them next week.
5. Thanks for the 12 days of Christmas!! I open them first thing every morning.
6. It´s 100 degrees here. Things are heating up for Christmas.
I pray for you!