Pages

Monday, October 14, 2013

Alma 37:36 True Consecration!

Hey family!

   Quick update.  I'm only on for 5 minutes today.  Maybe a bit later I'll get back on but who knows.  My companion got bit by a dog yesterday so now he needs to get 5 shots.  The first one is today and we were waiting in the hospital for seriously 2 hours.  They told us we could go take a quick break but now we have to return.  The size of the bite is TINY yet he needs those shots just in case.  Just in case I don't get back on - The investigator family went to church yesterday.  They are preparing for the 26th for their baptize.  Dad - Elder Lopez was in my zone last change! That's awesome that you were able to meet him.  A great elder who ended his mission working till the last second.  If anyone else has questions, send them my way!

Love you all!
Elder Weidman

No comments:

Post a Comment