Pages

Monday, July 21, 2014

DyC 9:7-8

Hey family!

   We woke up to rain this morning, which ruined our desires to play soccer with the ward members who are on winter break, but that means more time to clean our apartment!!  This week we´ll have transfers and I´m pretty sure that I´ll be sent off to a new area to finish off the mission.  The truth is that I would love to open up an area or something similar but if I have learned one thing on the mission it is that the Lord usually has something else in mind that will allow me to consecrate even more than what I can imagine. The truth is that I will truly miss the members and friends here in Valparaiso if I am needed in another sector especially due to the life changing experiences we faced together.  I never would have thought that experiences so spiritually impacting would have happened to me here in Valparaiso but I have come to understand the purpose behind every experience that I have had and each one has led to me trust more and more in the Atonement of Jesus Christ. After having seen how the Atonement can change peoples lives, I now know what I must continue doing throughout my life in order to accomplish my purpose as a child of God.

Love you all!
Elder Weidman

No comments:

Post a Comment